My Mother’s Day Organic Gift Guide is here! I asked you guys if you wanted a Mother’s Day gift Guide and you all said YES! So here it is. I’ve rounded out some of my favorite green, natural and organic gifts for the mama in your life!
Also, if you’re still stumped on what to get her even after scrolling through my faves, check out a few blog posts here that may help you out.
- Agent Nateur Holi Rose Deodorant- This deodorant is my favorite in green beauty! It keeps me smelling fresh all day long- even through intense workouts. Plus, no irritation or rash at all. It is on the spendy side so it’s the perfect gift idea since your mom might be reluctant to buy it for herself! A little splurge for mama because she’s worth it! Get Agent Nateur Holi Rose Deodorant here!
- Aila Nail Polish- These are my favorite nail polishes in green beauty. They are easy to apply, stay on and come in so many chic colors! I can’t get enough of Bodega. Also, check out their nail remover wipes too- makes it so easy to remove your nail polish with no issue of the bottle leaking. Get Aila nail polish here!
- Rahua Jetsetter Shampoo Kit- This kit is perfect for someone who might be new to green beauty or someone who isn’t! If they’re new they can sample some of Green Beauty’s best shampoo’s and conditioners. If they’re not new to green beauty, they’ll love having some travel shampoo. I love when I have travel sets for all my beauty products- makes it so much easier to travel! Get your Rahua Jet Setter kit here!
- Osmia Lavender Body Mousse- This mousse is literally luxury on the skin! It smells divine and feels like the creamiest frosting you’ve ever applied to your skin- trust me your mom will be singing your praises and feel like a spoiled queen- as she should! Get your Body Mousse here!
- Plume Lash and Brow Enhancing Serum- I mean who doesn’t want longer lashes?! This serum is the best I’ve found in green beauty for delivering longer and stronger lashes without the chemical load. Get your Plume Lash and Brow Enhancing Serum here!
- Kosas Lipsticks- I recently discovered these lipsticks and I haven’t been able to put them down. The formula is everything! From texture, and feel, plus they don’t bleed. I also can’t get enough of the colors- all SO pretty. Give your mom a new lip color minus the chemicals. I love the colors Thrillest, and Rosewater. Get Kosas lipsticks here!
- Josh Rosebrook Hydration Mask- As we get older we lose a lot of hydration in our skin. The perfect antidote is a good hydration mask. This one by Josh Rosebrook is great at adding hydration back into the skin. You can leave it on even overnight for intense hydration. Your mom’s skin will thank you! Get Josh Rosebrook Hydration Mask here!
- Josh Rosebrook Ethereal Perfume- Your mom will be over the moon when getting Josh Rosebrook’s Ethereal Perfume! You won’t feel like your sacrificing at all with this non-toxic perfume. It smells all sorts of musky vanilla, and what’s even great is it comes in a spray pump! A special treat for a special lady. Get your Josh Rosebrook Ethereal Perfume here!
- Jade Roller- This little skincare tool has been prized as Chinese women secret skincare weapon for centuries. From stimulating collagen production, smoothing fine lines, promote lymphatic drainage, reduce puffiness, increase oxygen to bloodstream and so much more! This little tool produces some serious results! Let your mom in on a skincare secret with a jade roller! Get your jade roller here!
- Kjaer Weis Cream Blush- I’m obsessed with these blushes! They come in some of the prettiest colors and I love how creamy in texture they feel. They say as you age you should transition to a cream blush instead of a powder. Since you lose some natural dewiness and suppleness as you age, it’s important to keep your blush looking dewy instead of cakey or dry. I love the colors Blossoming and Happy! Get your Kjaer Weis Cream Blush here!
See any faves? What are you getting for your mom for Mother’s Day?
CLICK HERE TO READ FULL ARTICLE