In the summer, I am a big fan of effortless makeup and glowy skin. For makeup, I love natural looking, dewy skin with a touch of bronzer and a glossy lip. I use an anti-aging facial oil and mix it into my foundation or tinted spf for a glowing result. The facial oil I feature below is perfect because it is super high in antioxidants which also helps protect skin from the sun. Throw on a touch of bronzer, some highlighter, and a shiny lip and call it a day. Besides, the sun is shining and there is adventure to be had and happy hours to enjoy!
1. Elemis Total Glow Bronzing Body Lotion- I searched high and low to find an all natural self tanner that was gradually building. This is hands down the best one I have found. It doesn't stink so you can just put it on in the morning after your shower and go and glow! I use 2 times a week for a light glow in winter and 3-4 times a week in the summer.
2. Rahua Island Salt Spray- When it's hot and humid, sometimes the best thing to do is work WITH the humidity instead of against. Enter this luscious pink sea salt spray by Rahua. I am obsessed with this whole line right now and this spray has been my summer go to.
3. Agent Nateur Shiva Rose Deodorant- I finally found an all natural deodorant that I love! It rolls on smooth, and I don't have to reapply it throughout the day. The scent is of sandalwood and rose which is so divine.
4. The Lip Slip by Sara Happ- This hydrating lip treatment doubles as a day time lip balm and heals the lips and makes them super shiny. Perfect for effortless summer looks.
5. Maya Chia Ultra The Super Couple Luxe Face Oil- This oil is my favorite thing in my vanity these days. It is super high in antioxidants as it contains astaxanthin which is 65x higher in antioxidants than Vitamin C. It also features superfood chia which makes this combination my favorite weapon for anti-aging. I mix a few drops into my foundation in the morning after applying sunscreen.
CLICK HERE TO READ FULL ARTICLE