Be the guest this Thanksgiving that every wants at their house for your charming conversation, sparkling personality and thoughtful tokens of appreciation. After the festivities, show your Thanksgiving hostess her need for post-holiday (and pre-Christmas) pampering with these fab finds.
- The Moon Juice Cookbook, $30. Some delicious (and detoxifying) recipes await your hostess as she prepares for the next big thing: Christmas
- AILLEA Stocking Stuffer for Her, $38. Hosting a big Thanksgiving gathering usually means a few early morning and late nights. Give the gift of peace and relaxation with this perfectly curated collection that includes bath salts, body butter, body oil and a rose clay heart facial sponge!
- "Celebrate Everything: Fun Ideas to Bring Your Party to Life", $30. A good book for that perpetual party-thrower/hostess/superwoman
- Amazon Echo, $99 .(Use your best Little Red Riding Hood witch voice): "The better to stream those perfectly curated holiday tunes with..." Plus a busy host can always use an assistant to dim the lights, play the music and look up a recipe!
- A Spoonflower Gift Certificate, $100. Your hostess can select from a dizzying array of cute indie designs for her own personal gift wrap, as well as customized fabric, wallpaper, throw pillows and albums.
- HENNÉ Luxury Organic Lip Balm $22 Kisses for all of your family may leave your lips dry and in need of some TLC. Henne Organic Lip Balm is the ultimate solution!
- Instant Pot Multi-Cooker $97.50. After slaving over a stove for days – your hostess will either want to eat out just throw in the ingredients and forget about it. This year’s hottest chef’s tool – the Instant Pot really is a wonder. Slow cook, pressure cook, rice cook, yogurt make and much more.
This is an extremely short list of ways to show your gratitude to a most charming host. In addition to being a gracious, polite and prompt guest, one of these goodies is sure t to strike a chord in your hostess' heart. Visit us today at Aillea for many other gifts to choose from.