#TipoftheDayTuesday - Music Festival Essentials
Posted on 19 April 2016
We're in between Weekends 1 and 2 of Coachella and some of you may be gearing up for a whole host of upcoming music festivals! Along with the serious style, going to an outdoor festival can be a time to step up your beauty game and experiment with fun colors and looks. However, no matter if you jazz it up or remain the same, some products are still a must. Keep reading below for what's going into our beauty bags!
1. Bring your nail game. Festival season can be a time to ditch the boring nudes and go for something more fun. We love anything bright and this AILA 8-free polish in Doolish is the perfect shade of coral.
2. Keep your skin fresh and healthy. Use a revitalizing toner like this one from Pure and True to refresh and balance skin in the mornings, evenings, and throughout the day.
3. Second day messy waves are all part of the experience. Spritz some of Rahua's Voluminous Spray to refresh your style and add a little oomph back in your tresses.
4. Get a little color. If you're anything like me than your legs could shine brighter than Rihanna's diamonds. Ease the glare by using Suntegrity's 5 in 1 Natural Self Tanner a week before for beautiful and subtle color.
5. Always use protection. The sun's rays are even harsher in a desert so be sure to dust some of Ilia's Moondance SPF 20 powder. It has pearl pigments in it to make sure your complexion looks luminous, flawless, and protected.